ANGLISS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
S$2500 - S$3200
Scope and Responsibility:
- Assist and support the Managers in managing the Management System (80% FSMS and 20% HSE) that the company had implemented.
- Support daily goods return verification. (Manage and report actions for products under quality on-hold)
- Handling of customer complaints/feedback
- Process monitoring - GMP/Pest Control/Hygiene/Safety in the company compound
- Compliance, Documentation, Validation Study
- Internal Calibration and Verification of processes and equipment
- Supporting ISO22000/ISO45001/MSC & ASC Certification
- Involving in regulatory, statutory and customer’s audits and assist in follow-up corrective/preventive actions.
- Supplier risk management, plan and conduct local OEM supplier audits.
- Knowledge in database system (E.g., Navision, SAP, etc)
- Specialising in food Halal Matters (Be part of a Halal team)
- Relationship management on QA or compliance matters, supporting our Sales, Operation & Logistic teams
- Perform internal audit to ensure company’s standard compliance.
- Support in pest control monitoring,
- Conduct Training to staff
- Any other ad hoc duty as assign by Management
- At least a Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Food Science or Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) or related
- Minimum 3-5 years of related working experience
- Applicant who possesses relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Knowledge in ISO22000:2018, ISO45001:2018 or any other GFSI recognized certification.
- Knowledge in MUIS and/or HSE requirement is an added advantage
- Good communicative and social skills, comfortable with communicating with internal stakeholders and external parties (Eg, SFA/MUIS officer, auditors, customers, vendors, etc)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Technically oriented and able to deal with meat product.
- Administratively organized, meticulous, accurate, service oriented.
- Ability to set priorities independently (solution-oriented)
- Applicant must be willing to work in cold environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company