QA Intern / Trainee
ICHX TECH PTE. LTD.
S$1000 - S$2000
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Intern / Trainee interested in getting hands-on experience in software quality assurance.
- Work together with QA Engineers to deliver quality product features
- Learn and assist in designing, managing and maintaining all Quality Assurance (QA) best practices, standards, methodologies and metrics
- Perform platform testing to uncover flaws within the interface
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development
- Learn to write well-structured QA scripts for both functional and non-functional test scenarios
- Help to verify QA results and construct QA reports
- Contribute to QA projects, including automation of test cases
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders
- Develop, document and maintain test cases
- Basic knowledge in at least 1 programming language eg. C/C++/Java
- Able to commit for 6 months, based in Singapore
- 2nd - 4th Year undergraduate or fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Preferably studying/studied a technical degree eg. computer science
- Prior testing experience will be a plus (not required)
Why you'll love working here
- Rare chance to work in a fast-growing startup that is applying blockchain technology to solve a real-world problem
- Highly autonomous work environment leaves room for unparalleld learning
- Collaborative colleagues, work hard play hard team culture
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home
Interested applicants are highly encouraged to apply via https://jobs.lever.co/istox/907fb805-800a-4ad4-9df5-f9e53f538319
Closing on 30 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company