SMCC OVERSEAS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$4000
1. To conduct quality briefing / trainings to site personnel.
2. To prepare Work Method Statement (MS).
3. To prepare Inspection & Test Plan (ITP).
4. To arrange on-site and laboratory testing in accordance to work trade ITP.
5. To conduct regular quality site inspection, internal & joint with Client.
6. To monitor QMS ITP & MS are implemented effectively on site.
7. To monitor project quality objectives are achieved, provide counter measures if necessary.
8. To attend to external and internal audits. To close out any findings, if there’s any.
9. To conduct quality audit to subcontractors, and other project sites. To prepare report.
a. Min 3 years as QAQC Engineer in Construction company.
b. Experience in carry out project QAQC work in commercial / residential / plant / civil work.
c. Competency of using CMS, Novate, BIM360 QAQC software.
d. Degree / Diploma in Engineering, Building & Architecture.
e. Only Singaporean need to apply.
Closing on 07 May 2021orview more job listings from this company