SINOHYDRO CORPORATION LIMITED (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$1500 - S$3000
1) Liaise with the consultants, vendors and sub-contractors on quality issues.
2) Monitor ongoing work quality of sub-contractors.
3) Conduct site inspections and ensure that all site processes and activities are compliant with company and regulatory standards.
4) Perform QAQC activities on site and monitor ongoing work quality
5) Review / record / inspect contractors project quality records and procedures
6) Work closely with engineers and workers to identify and address their challenges on-site
7) Assist QAQC Manager & QAQC Engineer in delivering a quality project in accordance with contract requirements, project control plans and company procedures to ensure client satisfaction
8) Assist the QAQC Engineer and Project Engineer in quality improvement and oversee all quality control matters
Minimum NITEC/Higher Nitec/Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience / Skill Required
Minimum 2-5 years' experience in construction industry, with previous experience in PUB/LTA/Gov Authority projects
Must be detail-oriented and have certain communication skills and computer skills
Familiar with the different methodologies, tools and concepts of quality management
Understand construction methods, procedures and quality related events.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company