ROTARY MECHANICAL AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
S$2500 - S$3700
- Supervise several QC Inspectors at the project
- Develop WPS and PQR
- Develop Project Quality Plan
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plan and QC procedures
- Review QC Reports
- Interpret construction and technical drawings.
- Communicate engineering/technical/quality requirement to team individual.
- Verify that incoming materials meet the requirement
- Acts as an internal independent party for the verification of quality welds and ensure that incoming materials meet with specifications.
- Inspection at vendors shop facilities and work-sites, on fabricated pipes, steel structure, blasting, painting works, galvanizing or other installation works per ASME and ANSI codes, including verification of tests at their premises.
- Check for weld joint preparations, fit-up alignment, dimensional tolerances and visual check on weld.
- Liaise with NDT sub-contractors for radiography test, etc.
- View and interpret radiograph films before review by client inspectors.
- Follow-up on corrective action of non-conforming products.
- Prepare and compile inspection reports, non-conformance reports and other quality control.
- Monitor welders’ performance and the welding procedures to check for compliance.
- Witness and verify the welding procedures qualification tests and welders’ performance qualification tests.
- Implement and monitor proper storage, handling and usage of welding equipment and welding filter rods.
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years in inspection and Quality Control for Oil and gas industry.
- Possess Welding Inspector certificate (CWI by AWS or CSWIP 3.1 by TWI UK Ltd) is essential
- Possess a Radiographic Film Interpretation certificate
- Experience in Inspection, Quality Control, testing and commissioning works of Construction for Power, Oil and Chemical Plants
Closing on 23 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company