D & H PRECISION TOOLS PTE. LTD.
S$1800 - S$2500
Responsible incoming inspection, in-process inspection, final inspection of completed products and documentation to verify conformance to standards, specifications, drawings, and other requirements.
Knowledge of CMM is added advantage.
· Read blueprints and specifications;
· Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards;
· Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced;
· Measure products with variety of gauges and measurement instrument;
· Accept or reject items as per print, specification or customer requirement;
· Put non-conformance product on-hold;
· Record and report inspection result;
· Responsible for preparing gauge for production inspection.
· Recommend continue improvement on quality control process;
· Take care of 5 “S” and safety in work station;
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Familiar with parts manufactured by turning, milling, boring, drilling, etc.
· Experience with state of the art inspection equipment. Minimum 3 years relevant quality experience.
· Ability to use and read gauges such as ruler, venier caliper, micro meter and etc.
· Able to gauge thread connections e.g. API EU, Buttress, NEW VAM, VAM TOP, VAM 21, VAM FJL is advantage;
· Able to assist gauges calibration;
· Able to understand and conduct in-process audits;
· Able to perform phosphate coupon test;
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company