SURBANA JURONG CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Consulting, Engineering
S$3000 - S$5000
- Oversee projects from inception through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Formulation of procurement strategy, preparation of tender documentations, preparation of cost reports and cost plans, administration of tender process, evaluation of tenders and submission of tender recommendation reports.
- Review variation request order, assess the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment and final account.
- To work closely with the Project Team providing cost and nancial advice as well as contractual support and advice during pre-construction, construction and post construction stage.
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying with relevant working experience in the Construction industry Strong technical background with sound knowledge of pre and post-contract duties
- Good working knowledge of forms/conditions of contract Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement, CEMS, SMM or equivalent
- Membership with SISV, RICS or/and AIQS is
- Able to work independently and be a good team player as well
Closing on 23 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company