ANOTECH ENERGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$10000
An exciting opportunity as a Quantity Surveyor with a leading Oil & Gas player awaits the successful candidate.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The Quantity Surveyor supports the Lead Quantity Surveyor on the project in the implementation of project tasks.
· Prepare & update all work measurements at site.
· Prepare & maintain interim and final payment quantities and computations and the final accounts of the project.
· Monitor expenditures, accurately costing claims/valuations (updates costings) and prepares all variations to subcontracts (actual versus budget), prepares monthly reports accordingly.
· Prepare all commercial reports including monthly project report.
· Take‐off/check take‐off of quantities for re‐measurable items of fabrication subcontracts from construction drawings in accordance with the method of measurement specified under the subcontract.
· Monitor & report on costings for the subcontract.
· Monthly valuations for interim payments to sub‐contractors.
· Assess & agree day‐work and reimbursable items accounts with sub‐contractors.
· Preparation of reports and inputting of data into a computerized measurement system.
· Act as a liaison between the project construction team & the procurement/ engineering team for material procurement requests initiated at site.
· For material procurement by subcontractor on a cost plus basis, analyze risks, value management and advice on the procurement strategy to the site manager. Prepare material tracking and cost report for material procurement on cost plus basis.
· Assist in the preparation of contractual documents, mainly on the bill of quantities (BOQ).
· Perform material reconciliation for the project and determine the excess usage of materials.
· Monitor Engineering Change Notices & Site Instructions for potential claims.
· Track the observation / damage reports for potential back charges to the subcontractor.
· Participate in sub‐contractor and client audits.
· Prepare Estimate by man‐hours from drawings and site instructions, where applicable.
· Manage sub‐contractor packages with regards to monitoring payments, variations and final account settlement.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree in QS, Engineering, Management or any other relevant field of study.
· Three (3) to seven (7) years’ experience in a project related field in a similar environment.
· Strong interest and long term career aspiration in the area of Project Management.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company