Research Fellow (Engineering/Material Science/Chemistry)
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Contract, Full Time
S$4500 - S$7000
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on the production of cement from alternative resources
- Development of alternative binders involving waste materials and by-products
- PhD in Engineering, Material Science or Chemistry
- Previous experience in chemical synthesis and analysis, concrete sample preparation, mechanical testing and microstructural characterization (XRD, TGA, FTIR and SEM-EDX)
- Additional experience in life cycle analysis and/or modelling of reaction mechanisms would be preferable, but not required
- Strong academic standing with several publications in reputable journals
- Good English speaking and writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company