Resident Technical Officer (Mechanical)
DSCO GROUP PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Consulting, Engineering
S$4000 - S$5500
The successful Resident Technical Officer shall have experiences in Mechanical Services and he will carry out his duties in accordance with, but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Resident Engineer in the day to day inspections of construction works and ensure all M&E construction activities comply with consultant’s specifications, local codes and regulatory requirements
- Attend site meetings, conduct site inspections, review method of statements in relation to the project.
- Supervise and enforce site quality control while coordinating with client / main contractor / sub-contractor.
- Ensure all site instructions are carried out accordingly, report to Resident Engineer on any issue and to provide instructions and clarifications of details to contractors if necessary.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in keeping and maintaining the control of daily site records, report preparation, drawings and documents.
- You may be required from time to time, to be off site to carry out inspection during their off-site fabrication and witness of testing.
- Minimum a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in related field or other equivalent recognized qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Resident Technical Officer, preferably with Data Centre experience.
- Must be a registered Resident Technical Officer with local authorities
- Conversant in Building Regulations and relevant Codes of Practice and other requirements
- Self-motivated, pro-active and team player with positive work attitude
- Time management aptitude and the ability to solve complex problems
- The estimated contract period is about 11-months with possibility to for few months. You are expected to be full time on site and able to commence work in March 2021.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company