Resident Technical Officer (RTO)
ONE SMART ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Consulting, Engineering
S$3000 - S$4500
- Supervise the construction and related works, maintain quality control and ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the project specifications, design intent, approved drawings, and site instructions by the supervising qualified persons and project consultants.
- Check and supervise the work according to the contract documents/drawings and ensure that the methods, procedures and materials used comply with the prevailing statutory standards.
- Ensure that the contractors carry out their work in compliance with the Building Control Act and Regulations, Codes of Practices and requirements of building authorities and government agencies.
- Liaise with the engineers on the review and approval of design calculations and drawings.
- Assist Engineer/ QPs in their supervisory and coordination duties.
- Review all project drawings and specifications, and raise any discrepancies and/or possible problems before construction work commences on site and progressively throughout the entire course of the project.
- Observe and comply with site safety, and submit all reports as directed and ensure that works are carried out in a safe and proper manner.
- All other ad hoc duties as and when directed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Registered as Resident Technical Officer with BCA/IES/ACES with valid certification (s).
- At least 3 year (s) of Civil work experience with strong knowledge of local construction practices.
- Need to have experience in Site Clearance, civil works, earthworks, ERSS/ GBW and sewer & waterworks.
- Work is not limited to a single project site.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company