Robotic R&D Software Engineer
ELID TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
Design, Engineering, Professional Services, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$2500 - S$4500
1. Implement new robotic capabilities in adaptive control, integrated vision and sensory system.
2. Create software architecture, design and evaluate technologies to use.
3. Design, analyse, troubleshooting and debug systems and development software solutions for industry members by translating business requirements into system requirements.
4. Software development in C/C++/Python/ROS for robotic applications.
5. Integrated software with robotic hardware and mechanics to automate the adaptive robotic process.
1. Software development experience (GUI, drivers, Linux-based development).
2. Development experience using C++, Python, openGL and OpenCV.
3. Experience and expert knowledge of robot technologies, processes/techniques.
4. Proficient in ROS.
5. Experience with robotics or control system product design.
6. Knowledge of industry standards for installation of industrial equipment.
7. Experience in the following areas: object tracking, sensor fusion, motion planning and coordination.
8. Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or a degree from another Scientific discipline and show a high aptitude in software development.
9. Candidates from other backgrounds will be taken into consideration and judge on their individual technical merit.
10. 1~2 years work experience required however entry level candidates are welcome too.
11. On-job training will be provided.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company