RTL Design Engineers
MARQUEE SEMICONDUCTOR SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Design, Engineering, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$5000 - S$8000
We are looking for highly motivated, SoC RTL Design Engineers who are responsible to ensure Right First Time Silicon Success.
· Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Architecture and Micro-architecture of complex digital SoCs and mixed signals SoCs.
· Be able to communicate with system architects and decipher system requirements and develop architectural specification of the SoC.
· Understanding the future market requirements and develop micro-architecture for the silicon to serve multiple generations of market is a big plus.
· Be able to micro-architect the chip considering low power and high-performance techniques.
· Be able to sign off GDSII working with DV, DFT and PD engineering teams.
· Be able to comprehend usual service level agreement features – Power, Performance, Area and Customer Schedule, and accordingly plan the development.
· Candidate should possess a BS or MS with 5+ years’ experience in VLSI, Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Experience architecting, micro-architecting and designing SOC that involved embedded processors for storage, IoT, security and compute applications.
· Experience in functional safety, embedded processors, power management, MRAM, coherency, security.
· Knowledge of one or more Industry standard protocols –PCIe, NVMe, USB4.0, DDR, AXI, CHI, AHB, MIPI, Display port, Ethernet
· Knowledge of Clocking, Boot/Reset flows.
· Experience with System Verilog based power-and-performance aware SoC RTL development is a must
· Experience with Low power/UPF based design techniques.
· Strong background in scripting – PERL, TCL, Python.
· Understanding of software and/or hardware validation techniques
· Candidate should exhibit –
· Demonstrate excellent Self-motivation, communication, strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
· Set aggressive goals and meet/beat the commitments.
· Flexible enough to work in a dynamic environment and multitask seamlessly.
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Guiding and mentoring junior engineers
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company