Safety Coordinator Cum Scaffold Supervisior
GREENSAFE INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2800 - S$3200
- To assist Safety Officer on all safety, health, environmental, and welfare matters, to ensure the Project complies with its statutory obligations, safety requirements, and aerodrome safety standards.
- To be responsible for health, safety, and environmental control, and to Safety Officer to ensure that all scaffold & lifting works adhere to the procedures and instructions.
- To assist Safety officer to liaise and co-ordinate with stakeholders, authorities, and agencies, and other Consultants employed by Developer.
- To put up daily situation reports on the Scaffolds onsite
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedures are properly executed on site.
- To conduct daily health, safety, and environmental inspections, prepare reports and follow up with Project Safety Team / Contractors for closure.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms.
- To wear appropriate personal protective clothing/equipment and observing all safety requirements/procedures.
- To implement and monitor appropriate safety measures in accordance with the lifting plan for all lifting works onsite.
- To highlight areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or H.S.E. guidance
- Certificate in Advanced certificate in workplace safety and health(WSH) level B
- Certificate in Assess Confined Space for Safe Entry and Work
- Certificate in Work-At-Height Course for Assessors
- Certificate in Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan
- Certificate in Safe Management Officer
- Certificate in QESH Internal Auditor
- Certificate in Occupational First Aider [AED & CPR]
- Certificate in Building Construction Safety Supervisor
- Certificate in Supervise Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
- Certificate in Building Construction Safety Supervisor - Tunneling
- Certificate in Implement Incident Management Process
- Certificate in Lifting Supervisor
- Certificate in Scaffold Supervisor
- Certificate in Certificate in Formwork Supervisor
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company