Security Research Engineer (Trainee) - Ref: IF/02 #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
DSO NATIONAL LABORATORIES
Engineering, Information Technology, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$2500 - S$2500
DSO National Laboratories (DSO) is Singapore’s largest defence research and development (R&D) organisation, with the critical mission to develop technological solutions to sharpen the cutting edge of Singapore’s national security. At DSO, you will develop more than just a career. This is where you will make a real impact and shape the future of defence across the spectrum of air, land, sea, space and cyberspace.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) to address the Network Operators' networks that are populated with large and increasing variety of propriety.
- Leverage on cloud computing technology to consolidate many network equipment types onto industry standard high volume servers, switches and storage.
- Understand security challenges posed by these technologies and devise mitigations.
- Handle the setting up of virtualized network testbed, pick up cyber-security knowledge and skillsets, identify the associated security issues and suggest mitigations.
- Familiar with UNIX environment and writing bash scripts.
- Basic programming experience (C, Python).
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies, basic networking and SDN will be advantageous.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company