Senior Associate, Consumer Insights (Contract)
Manufacturing, Public / Civil Service
Enterprise Singapore is the new enterprise development agency formed through a merger between IE Singapore and SPRING Singapore. Enterprise Singapore will enable the growth of Singapore companies through an integrated support network to build business capabilities and access overseas markets.
The Food Manufacturing Division is looking for a Senior Associate to work with a partner to lead a project in impacting the food ecosystem. We are looking for a meticulous, well-rounded, passionate individual with the desire to create connections, make an impact in food sustainability and build the food ecosystem. He/she needs to be inquisitive and work independently. He/she needs to be a team player and also be hands-on and enjoy making connections to enable flow of information and love numbers, statistics and trained in data analytics.
This is a contract position.
- Lead in Research for alternative protein, developing trends, emerging start-ups and actors in the food innovation ecosystem globally.
- Supervise, plan, and coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities
- Work together with the evaluators on data collection and quantitative and qualitative analysis duties
- Coordinate, develop, and initiate, and respond to information and data requests to allow for evidence-based and data-informed policy
- Come up with policy and action suggestions based on research and analytics
- Carry out data analysis and modelling, and logical and physical database design, and database optimization
- Consolidate, publish, and present research report
- Work in a team to help drive sustainability initiatives.
- Create connections, strategies, and work closely with partners to develop the ecosystem.
- Assist secretariat in organizing, and managing events/programs/training.
- Bachelor Degree in business, technology, analytics, or research field, or in any other related area
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in data analysis and has previous experience managing large data sets.
- Prior experience with SQL, Tableau, SAS, and/or Python
- Quantitative analysis skills and good knowledge of data modelling, including regression models.
- A deep interest and understanding of community building, startups ecosystem and sustainability.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and is able to work independently
Closing on 03 May 2021orview more job listings from this company