Senior Associate, E-commerce Business (Contract)
Manufacturing, Public / Civil Service
Enterprise Singapore is the new enterprise development agency formed through a merger between IE Singapore and SPRING Singapore. Enterprise Singapore will enable the growth of Singapore companies through an integrated support network to build business capabilities and access overseas markets.
The Food Manufacturing Division is looking for a well-rounded Senior Associate to work with a partner to lead and grow the e-commerce segment of its digital business. You should have some retail experience, be sales driven, enjoy interacting with people, creative and have some web/technical skills. It is important to create customer centric online and offline experiences that can help brands develop a special relationship with the customer. You will need to drive strategic partnership and drive digital strategies.
This is a contract position.
- Generate strong sales for offline as well as online ecommerce channels
- Roll out and execute promotion, branding and marketing strategies to drive revenue
- Establish corporate sales channels to promote brands.
- Support Startups and Small businesses to go digital by seeking new brands to onboard and help existing brands grow locally and overseas (through matching)
- Develop local and overseas channels, distributors, and partnership to help grow brandt mans.
- Provide consultation and/or Coordinate workshops/training for merchants to improve brand/product offering
- Coordinate fixing/updating of website with developers
- Develop marketing strategies to increase sales
- Manage Events/Retail where necessary
- Be responsible for coordinating fulfilment/deliveries where necessary
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in retail online and offline, marketing communications as well as events management experience
- A deep interest and understanding of community building, startups ecosystem and sustainability
- Strong sales background (in corporate background, if necessary)
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- A self-starter with a creative streak
Closing on 03 May 2021orview more job listings from this company