Senior Backend Engineer
LIBERTY WIRELESS PTE. LTD.
S$6600 - S$10200
Circles.Life revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital mobile services, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, Circles.Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover Events and Movies, both AI-driven features, are the first couple of many more.
We are so committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and diversity and inclusion for all employees, we even attained pledges for Be Inclusive and adopted Tripartite Standards for Fair Recruitment Practices.
Do you want to own your career growth while learning and operating in a hyper-growth company, and be part of a team building disruptive technology for the digital services market? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
As our Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack; Backend-Focused), you'll be responsible for building new features, enhancing the existing ones as well as supporting them in production. You will also be responsible for building re-usable libraries or technology platforms that address multiple use cases. You will work towards delivering specific milestones and objectives in a very dynamic environment.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Functional availability of the software developed, enhancing the product based on functional requirements
- Managing cloud-based services, web applications for their functional correctness, availability, security
- Deploy and Maintain applications based upon GoLang, Node.js, React and RoR
- Deploy and maintain RESTful web services
- Own the engineering excellence and operational readiness of the service
- Dive deep into each issue, own reactive fixes, and execute long term fixes
- Responsible for all microservices within your assigned area, their interactions with other components, up-time and stability
- Assist other Support Engineers on complex RCA issues
What’s on offer
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unusual opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the dynamic world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experience and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
- Passionate about Technology, Telecommunications and Disruptive models
- 4 - 6 years of experience in software development
- Deep Dive, problem-solving, RCA and systematic thinking to reach to the cause of issues
- Proficiency in at least one JS Framework, Server-side or Client-side
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language apart from JS
- Experience working on NoSQL and SQL Databases
- Preferred experience in Elasticsearch and Kibana (ELK Stack)
- Metric-driven mindset
- Program at a system level and able to manage service stability
- Excellent experience maintaining, scalable, extensible code
- Willing to support off-hours
- Good with documentation
- Obsessive about ensuring clean coding practices
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company