Senior Electrical Engineer (Power Generation)
TASER POWER PTE. LTD.
S$4500 - S$7000
Supporting the Electrical Maintenance team, you will be responsible for the effective maintenance of plant and equipment to achieve high reliability and availability in accordance with statutory, regulatory and safety requirement.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis to resolve plant faults.
- Coordinate Electrical teams in performing scheduled plant inspections according to maintenance regime and execution of plant maintenance activities
- Lead technical teams to perform corrective maintenance works; requiring knowledge and ability to read single line diagrams, wiring diagrams and logic diagrams.
- Perform and review condition monitoring program and recommend appropriate actions; transformer oil analysis, thermography, etc.
- Monitor and review asset life expectancy regularly and highlight irregularities or abnormalities. Plan for life renewal or life extension of equipment.
- Manage and co-ordinate plant engineering projects, including plant overhauls, to ensure desired outcomes are achieved in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner; such as fire alarm system upgrading, upgrading of protection relay, 230kV GIS maintenance, etc.
- Study, evaluate and implement plant improvement projects to enhance overall plant reliability, availability and performance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent recognised by the Professional Engineers Board
- Preference with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in Electrical plant maintenance from the Power or Oil and Gas industries.
- Sound Electrical engineering knowledge, able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Self-motivated team player with analytical mind, strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Working in power plant environment which is hot and noisy.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company