Senior Embedded Functional Test Engineer
ENVIRODYNAMICS SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7000
- Understand and translate requirements, design/functional specifications to define test requirements, and design test cases
- Participate in reviews for test cases
- Perform improvement on the existing test cases whenever necessary
- Develop test ware, test script, and execute firmware functional tests based on Rockwell guidelines
- Debug failures, report, and track anomalies.
- Perform regression testing whenever necessary
- Contribute to test KPI activities by complying fully to company's guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge and expertise in Test Engineering processes (Agile, continuous integration, waterfall) and methods for test case design and test coverage optimization.
- Knowledge and expertise in test automation methodologies.
- Programming experience in scripting languages is required (preferably Python)
- Experience/knowledge of industrial automation and PLC application will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with products, in particular with IO’s, controller’s families.
- Experience with test lab development and support
- Experience with bug/anomaly tracking and triage systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams or independently, action-oriented, and possesses strong drive for results
- Passionate with testing and curious to explore,
- Demonstrated excellence in all written communications.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills is required
- Detailed oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified or Interested candidates, please email your updated resume in MS format:
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EnviroDynamics Solutions Pte Ltd
Terence Ng Yew Beng
Reg. No: R1324803
EA License No.: 12C6285
Closing on 25 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company