Senior Engineer (Automation, EDC)
ST ENGINEERING MARINE LTD.
S$3000 - S$6000
- Responsible for projects detail design, development, commissioning and testing of in-house Ship Management System.
- Study of Contractual Requirement and Class Requirements
- Involve in Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR) and Integrated Reviews (IRs).
- Liaise with Customer and internal team members to ensure good co-ordination, planning and meeting project schedule.
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation
- Coordinate and manage factory testing in company premises and testing at onboard vessel
- Responsible for integration of both hardware and software work as well as implementation
- Handle application programme change management, hardware deployment management and documentation.
- Implantation of PLC/SCADA project from concept to design and programming
- Interface with SCADA & PLC programming
- Meeting with clients, reports and documentation.
- Capable of performing troubleshooting independently
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in PLC & SCADA application, networking setup, instruments and troubleshooting in hardware.
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software.
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation
- Knowledge in PLCs like ABB, Schneider and Omron PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of SCADA like Ignition and Wonderware Intouch preferred
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, RS422, RS485, Modbus TCP, NMEA.
- Knowledge in Python, Restful programming.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Data Analytics application
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company