Senior Lecturer/ Asst Professor, Electronic & Electrical Engineering
CTES CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Education and Training, Engineering
S$8000 - S$13000
Our client is actively searching for a Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Asst Professor or Asso Professor/ Professor to join their team!
If you are a dynamic individual seeking a new career opportunity, read further!
The responsibilities of this role are:
- As a faculty member, you will form part of a team of experts who are excited about institution building and passionate about teaching in the higher education sector. You will be responsible for teaching the following areas in Electronic Engineering and Electrical Engineering. You will also be involved in applied research activities with the industry.
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensors
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Semiconductor Process and Technology
- Power Systems
- Smart Grid
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Machines and Drives
The ideal candidate will need to have the following qualities and experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- PhD or equivalent from a reputable University in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Industrial experience in a related industry is required
- Demonstrable knowledge in Data Engineering and Data Analytics will be an asset
- Demonstrable knowledge in Digitalisation skills will be an asset
- Growth mindset in teaching pedagogy and passionate about teaching
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Chartered Engineer (CEng) is an advantage
An exciting career awaits the right candidate! Click "Quick Apply" to register your interest now.
All applicants' CV will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing on 05 May 2021orview more job listings from this company