Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
KELLOGG BROWN & ROOT ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$6700 - S$10900
- Responsible for the design and selection of speciality rotating equipment on EPC projects like Process gas Compressors,Gas Turbines,Sea Water Injection Pumps, etc. through the various engineering work phases (i.e. Feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED studies, and detailed engineering for Offshore,FPSO and LNG Projects).
- Responsible for Selection of speciality rotating equipment on EPC projects like Process gas Compressors,Gas Turbines,Sea Water Injection Pumps etc. in compliance with International API codes & Client Specification requirements.
- Responsible for preparing technical specifications and data sheets for speciality rotating equipment and packages, such as Gas Turbine Generator,Centrifugal Compressors, Screw Compressor Packages,Sea Water Injection Pumps,Reciprocating Compressors etc.
- Responsible for complete Requisitioning of speciality rotating equipment and packages.
- Coordinates work with inter-disciplines, client and suppliers.
- Responsible for the technical evaluation of Bids; prepares technical bid tabulation reports by interacting with Suppliers,clients and inter disciplines.
- Participates HAZID, HAZOP, Model Review studies for packages,co-ordinates and close out Mechanical related issues.
- Performs vendor document and design reviews for speciality rotating equipment and packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 12 to 25 years of experience
- Possess relevant experience working on EPC projects with reputed International clients.
- Offshore Project experience (Well Head,Fixed Platforms and FPSO) is preferred.
- Shall be well conversant with International Industry Codes such as ASME, API etc.
- Should possess coordination / communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language.
- Experience with Norsok Requirements and UKCS regulations will be an added advantage.
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company