Senior Mechanical Engineer/ Executive Engineer
SENOKO ENERGY PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$5000
Reporting to HOS, this role is required to organize and carry out preventive/corrective maintenance on MHI/Alstom HRSG, CCP Steam or Gas Turbines &/or other critical maintenance supporting function, such as machinery condition-monitoring, fire-fighting systems and lifting equipment maintenance, to meet availability, efficiency and reliability targets, besides ensuring full compliance with statutory requirements
1. To carry out planned overhauls and inspections of designated gas turbine or steam turbine or HRSG and related auxiliaries to meet regulatory & organization requirement, depending on specialized cluster posted
· Lead a dedicated team responsible for the inspection and overhaul of selected HRSG, Steam Turbine, Gas
Turbine and auxiliary plant, based on schedule generated by Asset Planning Section.
· Manage contract works to ensure activities undertaken are performed in accordance with contract specifications.
· Rectify defects uncovered during within scheduled outage duration.
· Coordinate with other AM team to work together on recalibration and re-commissioning of overhauled
2. To respond to and resolve equipment breakdown under his charge
· First line trouble-shoot on defects for equipment under his charge and carry out timely corrective maintenance;
undertake round-the-clock rectification of defects on critical equipment when required.
· Implement solutions developed jointly with AES to prevent recurrence of plant breakdown.
3. If assigned, to carry out inspection activities pertaining to HRSG as specified by MOM regulation
· Prepare designated HRSG for Statutory Inspection.
· Carry out test and inspection on the HRSG to support a case for extension of Statutory Inspection.
· Submit a Written Scheme to apply for extension of Statutory Inspection from MOM
· To organize audit with MOM accredited external auditor.
4. To procure critical spares, essential services and contracts for reliable operation of assigned plants / projects
· Review and identify spares, equipment and external services needed from past overhaul reports and stocks on
hand to determine requirements on optimum usage basis.
· Call, evaluate and recommend acceptance for procurement of the above. Where necessary, arrange
· for testing / commissioning of equipment and ensure timely delivery to meet maintenance schedule.
· Process goods receipt and work completion certificates to facilitate payments
5. If assigned, to plan and implement predictive maintenance / condition-monitoring program such as vibration survey, lube oil sampling, and thermography etc, to complement routine as well as corrective maintenance.
· Plan & oversee condition-monitoring activities at site
· Analyze results and attend to abnormal findings, with input from Engineering Section where applicable.
6. If assigned, to test and maintain fire-fighting suppression systems, safety equipment, lifting appliances, and other statutory equipment to comply with statutory and insurance requirements
· Support WSH in scheduled fire-fighting sprinkler systems spray testing, fire-fighting pumps performance
statutory tests and overhaul. Promptly rectify the defects found during testing or reported by Ops via Fault
· Track and facilitate inspection and documentation of MMS safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, fire
boxes/hose-reels, ladders, full body harness and personal protective equipment etc.
· Liaise and arrange with MOM Approved Examiner for testing/examination of lifting appliances and pressure
vessel to meet statutory requirements.
· Maintain up-to-date records.
· Administrative tasks for the day-to-day functions of the Section (budgeting, manpower deployment and training,
etc) to support above activities.
7. Promoting Safe working environment
· Conduct risk assessment exercise and ensure control measures identified are implemented prior to start work
· Identify and facilitate safety training to raise the safety awareness within section.
· Carry out improvements to enhance safety in the plant within allocated budget.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering that is recognized by Professional Engineer Board
• Minimum 4 to 6 years engineering experience on operational & maintenance aspects of large capacity steam
and gas turbines and the associated auxiliaries, in utilities or related industries
• Self-driven, result-oriented and good initiative with hands-on can do attitude
• Good communication and presentation skill
Closing on 30 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company