Senior Officer (Warehouse Management System/Contract Logistics)
UPS ASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics / Supply Chain
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$3500
The Senior Officer has a thorough knowledge of current applications, dependent systems and their usage. This position is engaged in the development of Train-the-Trainer educational tools and providing training to operations and other business groups. The Senior Officer works with global business stake holders to facilitate application enhancement processes. The Senior Officer participates in operations improvement activities as an application subject matter expert. This position interacts with operations, IT, Solutions & Engineering, Business Development and other groups to provide expert knowledge on application capabilities.
- Provides training to Super Users/Ops Management on application functionality via classroom, remote or in one-on-one settings.
- Conduct Process Improvement Assessments, and provide recommendations on how operations may better utilize WMS and Post Sales application(s)
- Support application implementations with go-live training and coordinate and/or perform internal User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Make system configuration changes with appropriate management approval
- Provide post go-live application support to Super Users/Ops Management.
- Facilitate application enhancements
- Directly interact with Super Users/Ops Management at our operations warehouse facilities.
- Provide assistance to Super Users/Ops Management on application functionality questions.
- Perform business solution alternative analysis as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in an Engineering discipline or Logistics Operations Management preferred
- Experience in Distribution / Logistics / Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Access
- Prior experience in developing and facilitating training is helpful
- Public speaking skills and bilingual ability is a plus
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company