Senior process engineer
LIFE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Manufacturing, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
What will you do?
- Lead engineering support to resolve manufacturing issues.
- Maintain good process change management practices.
- Document good manufacturing procedures and conduct process training.
- Conduct engineering evaluations to support site improvement projects.
- Lead continual improvements to manufacturing process controls and capabilities.
- Investigate customer complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Engage with Global Technical operations team to develop engineering solutions.
- Optimize existing processes and develop innovative solutions to meet product requirements and manufacturability.
How will you get here?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/mechanical/material/chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in process engineering roles, with preference in life sciences or semiconductors industry in either frontend or backend operation.
- Lead in project management and problem solving.
- Cross-functional team participation.
- Effective problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and have the initiative to drive and get things done ahead of plan
- High fluency in spoken and written English.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Statistical Process Control methodology
- Design of Experiment
- Systematic problem-solving tools and methods
- Process FMEA
- Exposure to ISO13485:2016 environment is preferred.
- Exposure to statistical software ( eg JMP).
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company