Senior Product Development Technician
ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4500
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- The position focuses on the device analysis of advanced microprocessors and graphics processors based on sub-10nm FINFET technologies.
- Perform Silicon thinning sample preparation and TEM sample preparation for failure analysis.
- Evaluate new equipment for Si thinning advanced techniques by working closely with equipment manufacturers.
- Work on physical failure analysis including using Scanning Electron microscope, Silicon deprocessing using polishers and write comprehensive failure analysis reports.
- Opportunity to work on advanced Atomic Force Microscope tools for electrical characterization of microprocessor devices
- To participate in tools and techniques development projects to tackle advancing process technology nodes.
- Able to work in 12hrs alternate 4days / 3days a week night shift. Attractive allowance provided.
- Preferred 1-3 years relevant experience in wafer fabrication plants or fabless semiconductor companies
- Candidate possessing basic understanding of device physics, semiconductor wafer processing and materials characterization are preferred
- An ability to perform basic tool troubleshooting and interact with vendor to resolve tool issues
- Able to work with cross-department and global teams
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Material Engineering or Microelectronics
Closing on 07 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company