Senior SAP Consultant
FINLYNC PRIVATE LIMITED
S$7000 - S$11000
Finlync is a growing FinTech, focused on Corporate / Open Banking, based in Singapore, with hubs in New York, LA and Paris. We have built out an initial suite of SAP-and other ERP-native Apps that give treasurers and cash managers beautifully designed and instant (API-driven) cash management experiences, fully embedded in their existing ERP System.
Given the high quality and product-market fit of our apps, we have multiple success stories with global banks and MNCs. We are starting on our next phase of growth and are both delivering on current commitments, innovating our existing apps, and building out new innovative app products that solve the needs of MNCs, allowing them to gain the end-user experience from Bank APIs.
In this role, you will be a hands-on product leader, designing innovative and category-defining applications for SAP cash management / treasury. You will leverage your deep expertise of SAP cash management / treasury modules but take a green-field and innovative approach to functional design. You will work with top talent UX designers and SAP developers to design and manage the build out of new maverick apps for bank’s new APIs.
The success measures for this role are:
- A dynamic and versatile individual who can be both functionally hands-on and take a leadership role
- A product management and innovative mindset and not a legacy SAP consultant mindset
- A self-starter, super smart and curious individual who wants to be part of a disruptive and fun venture
- Take ownership of new product management and prioritize team activities through agile approach
- Define internal product roadmap through innovation, and design new ERP proof of concepts.
- Collaborating with development team on new cash management product UX design.
- Drive functional requirements for Finlync's API driven corporate banking product catalogue.
- Working with our clients and partners on product solution delivery, including test and support.
- Present to current and prospective clients on functionality and answer technical questions.
The compensation is very attractive for the right individual who believes in our mission: any treasurer can have a fully-native, instant and beautiful banking experience through rapidly adopting ERP embedded apps. Located in the heart of Singapore in Marina One East Tower, with companies like Facebook and Ripple.
What you need
Minimum 6-8 years of SAP implementation experience and exposure to at least 5 out of 10 of the below:
- FSCM Cash and Liquidity management
- Electronic bank statements and automating bank reconciliation
- Payment messaging formats especially ISO20022 XML with DME
- Various bank connectivity options for ERPs (H2H and SWIFT )
- Bank Communication Management (BCM)
- Payment factories and In-House Cash (IHC)
- Payment approval workflow
- Payment status monitoring
- Trade finance
- Treasury and Risk Management (TRM)
Closing on 21 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company