FURUNO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$4000
Carry out production, service, installation and commissioning of equipment and to ensure that jobs are carried out to meet the acceptance criteria as per technical/ installation manual. Identify and report quality problems related to product and service to Service Manager.
· Carry out production, service, installation and commissioning of equipment.
· Inform Superior of additional requirements from customers.
· Carry out receipt and inspection of customer supplied products.
· Ensure that jobs are carried out to meet the acceptance criteria as per technical manual
and customers’ requirements.
· Provide interconnection cabling diagram for equipment sold to customers.
· Commissioning of equipment after installations.
· Identify and record quality issues related to products and services.
. Carry out other service/ technical duties as and delegated by Superior.
· Authorize the release of equipment to the customers after meeting specified standards in
the service, repair, installation and commissioning work.
· Decide on the location for new installation work.
· Supervise of sub-contractors at work.
. Prepare and endorse service report.
· Reading comprehension of technical documents, and work related documents in English.
· Possess good critical thinking and trouble-shooting skill.
· Able to communicate well, both in written and spoken English.
· Knowledge in Computers and Electronics, Telecommunication System.
. Knowledge and experience in Marine Electronics, Offshore industry is an advantage.
Education / Experience Requirements:
· Minimum NTC/ITC in Electronics Engineering/ equivalent qualification with five (5) years
working related experience.
. Diploma in Electronics Engineering with five (5) years related experience.
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company