Service Engineer Trainee #SGUnitedMid-CareersPathwaysProgramme-Company Attachments
MOBILE CRANES ASIA PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, Engineering, Repair and Maintenance
S$1800 - S$1800
1. Attachment Description: This position reports to the Service Manager/Mentor.
MCA is a work life balance centred company where flexi-working hours, working from home to sites is adopted.
2. Specific Responsibilities: Individual to be involved in
i) Assist on troubleshooting or repairs of mobile and crawler cranes breakdown.
ii) Provide 1st level technical support (remote or on site) to customer enquiries.
iii) Maintains and upkeep service records on CRM system online.
i) Good knowledge of basic principles on automotive electronics, hydraulics and mechanics system.
ii) Good knowledge of computer software and control systems.
iii) Relevant experience on cranes/automotive industry.
4. Education Qualification: Diploma in (Mechatronics/Electronic/Mechanical) Engineering
5. Duration of Attachment Offered: 9 months
6. Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Attachments
* Singapore Citizen or Permanent Residents; and
a) Individual who are not eligible for SGUnited Traineeships Programme;
b) Is not a current employee of the company or already earlier offered an employment contract by the company (or ad the employment offer withdraw); and
c) Graduated before calendar year 2019.
7. Generous Transport & Meal allowance provided.
8. After attachment and upon full employment, these are our company benefits 'Accident, Medical, Life, Critical Illness and Travel Insurance are provided.'
Closing on 25 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company