Site Assistant Manager Gas System
SHEFFIELD ENERGY PTE. LTD.
S$7000 - S$9000
- To ensure the preparation of engineering projects in the fields of FSU, FSRU, FRU and LNG and NG on Powerships related to LNG and NG investments.
- To provide necessary coordination with engineering and design firms, to check their work by making regular visits.
- To assist in finding alternative suppliers by conducting market research on the equipment to be used in the projects.
- To check production processes, to ensure that the relevant shipyard, subcontractor and permanent staff work in harmony by adhering to the project plan.
- To supervise the preparation of the macro and micro plans related to mechanical projects regarding Powership investment and construction projects.
- To ensure that engineering drawings done during the production in shipyard and technical Project requirements are done in related standards. To report and correct possible nonconformities.
- To prepare weekly and monthly Project progress report.
- To get the as built drawings of productions when necessary, to ensure necessary arrangements are done by the engineering unit.
- To do the pre-checks for commissioning operations and to ensure the organization of supervisors.
- To coordinate and complete the commissioning processes.
- To perform construction and installation operations by delivering the products bought from supplier to subcontractor.
- To keep records of the materials arriving on behalf of the owner, to ensure that the materials are stored under appropriate conditions.
- To keep the record of the inventory and to report it.
- To join the FAT and SATs and to ensure the necessary reports are prepared.
- To check the technical appropriateness of the materials to be purchased for the project and to coordinate the procurement of appropriate technical materials from the suppliers.
- To arrange and record the required quality control files and certificates related to equipment and laborers and deliver them upon the completion of the project.
- To carry out the control, prevention, action and improvement activities related to the implementation of the procedures of the Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Management Systems in the project field.
- To ensure the employees, budget, time, machinery, equipment and working environment opportunities allocated to the department under his management and the relations between them are used in a rational and efficient manner.
- To carry out relationships with other departments and to conclude mutual works.
Min a degree in engineering with at least 15 year of experience in the fields of FSU, FSRU, FRU and LNG. Powership experience prefer.
Closing on 07 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company