Site Engineer (Water Treatment)
DARCO ENGINEERING PTE LTD
S$3000 - S$4000
- Deal with water, ultrapure water, wastewater systems.
- Design above systems to meet clients' requirements.
- Commission above systems.
- Involved in the operation of a UPW plant with Reverse Osmosis(RO), Ion exchange, etc.
- Perform maintenance work such as pH calibration, silt density index, reagent replacement, cartridge filter replacement and other monthly, quarterly or yearly routine maintenance.
- Monitoring Plant Maintenance Activities, coordinate Operation and Maintenance (O&M) matter of the plant, diagnose and resolve any issue arises.
- Supervise and monitor all maintenance activities by vendors to ensure no disruption to plant operation.
- Routine check of parameters and registering in logsheet, logsheet preparation.
- Prepare and submit daily report to client on routine basis on plant performance.
- Assist in plant operation normalization and adhoc on site checking of equipment/process.
- To prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly Report to monitor the maintenance, consumable and utilities consumption.
- And other quality and safety matters.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), (Electrical/Electronic), (Environmental/Health/Safety), (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related water treatment field.
- Computer literacy skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- State the reasons that leaving previous job with expected salary and notice period.
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company