LIAN GAY CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering, General Work, Public / Civil Service, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$3500
- To manage and support the field operations on projects.
- Report to the Project Manager, but primary responsibility will be to ensure the site supervisor and workers have the materials, equipment, and information necessary to complete the job.
- As an extension of the Project Manager, you are ultimately responsible for understanding and accomplishing the customer’s goals while protecting and promoting the interests of company in all matters.
- Determining client’s requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers
- Organizing many tasks into a timeline.
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met.
- Develop project specific Safety Programs in coordination with Safety Manager and Project Manager. Making sure that all health, safety and legal requirements are being met throughout the process
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project
- Holding regular meetings to ensure that everything is going according to time and budget restrictions
- Support field in expediting schedule, completion of field paperwork, expediting materials.
- Support Operations and Project Manager with client communication regarding project schedules.
- Collaborate with project supervisor to prepare and submit Change Orders to the customer.
- Assist and support Project Manager by attending project meetings with General Contractor, Owner, Architect, and others.
- Establish good working relationship with other team members.
- Foster positive communications and relationships with team members, management, vendors and clients
- Keep up to date on industry trends and developments.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Dry/Welding) or equivalent. (Degree is recognized by BCA will be an advantage)
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the same field (Metal Work) is required.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think big picture and take into account long-term implications of ones’ actions
- Passion for looking for ways to improve individual and/or company performance
- Commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations
- Intermediate level in Procore, CMiC, or similar construction software
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company