Site Supervisor / Foremen #SgUnitedJobs
ACCESSTECH ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction, Engineering, Others
S$2500 - S$3500
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and lead a group of workers to perform the projects/works assigned by the Project Manager in accordance to approved drawings, instructions and schedule.
- Assist Project Personnel to conduct site check, planning of pipe routing and generate bill of quantity of material for the project.
- Advise on the required manpower, resources and responsible for all tools and equipment under his care.
- Assist Project Personnel in liaising with other departments, client and vendors / subcontractors personnel on site for site coordination.
- Communicating with other departments, client & vendors / subcontractors PIC on site for site coordination.
- Updating of isometric drawing & hand back drawing to project personnel upon completion of project.
- Proper housekeeping in workshop and work site.
- Assist Site Supervisor to ensure that all works carried out by the workers complied with safety rules & regulations set forth by company / customer and MOM WSHA requirements.
- Update & feedback on the daily work progress.
- Perform any other project related duties as & when assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5-6 years working experience in Construction Engineering Industry.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and demonstrate initiative and commitment.
- To be available immediately or within short notice pre-requisite.
- A Class 3 Driving License would be an advantage.
- To be able to converse in English and work effectively with Internal staff including Site Foreman, Supervisors, Engineers, Managers and Client’s representatives.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company