ATT INFOSOFT PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$7000
- Understand requirements and convert them into code
- Architecture system designs, code and refactor
- Resourceful and independent to address issues
- Perform database design and manipulation using Oracle Database, MS SQL Server and mySQL.
- Perform software programming and web development using Java Programming and various software technologies
- Perform testing, deployment and maintenance of the software solutions.
- Attend project related meetings with clients as well as internal meetings (as and when required)
- Prepare software versioning and proper documentation.
- Able to work within project timeline.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Develop close working relations with peers and clients to better understand their needs and requirements.
- Keeping up with latest software solutions and technologies and be able to make recommendation.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Multimedia or Design, or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Has a strong programming experience and knowledge in Java Programming and MS SQL Database.
- Has experience in working with DLLs, SDKs and APIs.
- Familiar with developer’s tool, Apache Tomcat, Apache Web-Servers, Spring Framework, Angular.
- Experience in system interfacing (among different software systems/ devices) is preferred.
- Experience and /or knowledge in Web based application development is a plus.
- Experienced in various testing techniques and able to make test cases.
- Creative, innovative and strong sense of design with an eye for upcoming trends.
- Technology focused, self-motivated and proactive in problem solving.
- Team player and can work with minimum supervision.
- Has high initiative to learn emerging technologies relating to software development and IT solutions.
- Able to work under pressure
- Commitment to deliver projects on schedule
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company