Solar Project Engineer/Assistant Project Engineer
SOLAR ERA PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Logistics / Supply Chain
S$2200 - S$4000
Solar Era is currently seeking qualified candidates for an assistant project engineer / engineer in our Solar team located in Singapore.
The Opportunity & What You'll Do
- Close supervision with a team of engineers and technicians; receives specific and detailed instructions required to complete tasks and meet results expected.
- Work with supervisors to complete assignments such as electrical studies, performance analysis and site layouts, and meet project deadlines.
Solar Era provides valuable engineering design experience, practical application of coursework, and valuable workforce experience with a top consulting engineering firm.
What We Expect from You
- Must have completed an introductory course in electrical engineering and power engineering
- AutoCAD, Sketch-up or equivalent experience required
- PVSYST or Homer software a plus
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), and any additional software knowledge depending on specialization
- Site working experience is preferred
- Class 3 Driving License (Additional Advantage)
What You Can Expect from Solar Era
We’ve built a culture focused on people – both our clients and our employees. We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Collaborative Environment
Working at Solar Era is more than a job, it means you will be making a difference. Our vision is to be among the most highly regarded engineering and technical services firms in South-east Asia. Solar Era's footprint spans the country and leverages its expertise with a wide range of public and private clients.
If you would like to be a part of a company, apply today! Please write-in with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company