Specialist Mining Engineer
BUREAU VERITAS BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$12000 - S$24000
- To prepare and develop detailed supervision schedule and comprehensive checklist for the conduct of the inspection and excavation construction activities associated with the micro-tunneling and mining works. This shall include at critical interfaces with adjacent important structures such as MRT and Tunnel, Road Flyover and Canal.
- To review construction drawings, method statements and construction sequence for all aspects of the temporary and permanent works of the micro-tunneling and mining works. Their interface with the cut-and-cover tunnels, modification proposals to the design and construction methods.
- To follow-up and supervise all modification at every stage of the mining construction including excavation, shotcreting, installation of support/stabilizing elements, casting of concrete and all other works to achieve the full completion of the tunnel in a safe manner.
- To conduct daily review meeting on site with the civil contractors, Qualified Person and Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring contractor. He shall ensure that geotechnical and tunneling data are synchronized for optimal and safe tunneling
- To prepare reports to preserve the knowledge and experience gained from the project, addressing all aspects of the micro-tunneling and future improvements
- You shall have minimum 15 years of relevant experience supervising micro-tunneling and mining works of level of complexity in the Civil Contracts.
Closing on 06 May 2021orview more job listings from this company