Sr MEP Engineer
SPACE MATRIX DESIGN CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
S$5000 - S$6000
As our new Senior MEP Engineer - Workplace, you will be the interface between project ownership and delivery. You are required to act as the single focal point of contact between the Client (or his representative), and Space Matrix, ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered.
● Active involvement in all of the pitching projects in coordination with the BD and design team, preparation of MEP/IT/AV/Security costing for tender submission and presenting it to the client
● You will define and implement criteria for control and management of the project, manage project budget including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations, coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
● You will be responsible for negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
● You will be responsible for coordination with Interior design team and MEP team on deliverables. Carry out quality audit of MEP works at site. Testing and commissioning works of MEP equipment in accordance with technical specification, engineering standards and codes of practice, controlling / directing quality standard of MEP execution.
What We Expect
● You are a Senior MEP Engineer professional with minimum 5 years of experience in the building construction industry.
● You have relevant experience of managing corporate/ workplace interior fit-out projects.
● You have a diploma or degree in engineering / project management/ construction management or a related discipline.
● You have the knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs
● You are tech-savvy, and have experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
● You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
● You work well under pressure and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● You will be a subscriber to the Company’s core values: teamwork, integrity and excellence.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company