Superintendents (Hull/Cargo Containment System)
COENS ENERGY PTE. LTD.
Contract, Full Time
S$13000 - S$17500
We are presently looking for Hull/CCS Superintendents for a short term project assignment in Singapore who will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the Cargo Containment system of the vessel including parts of Cargo Handling system (pump towers)
- Supervise Cargo Containment System work from marking-out to membrane including NH3 test and pump tower installation
- Participate as Owner's representative in machine acceptance tests for gluing and bonding (mastic, epoxy and polyurethane glue, among others)
- Supervise on board tests for all CCS items (NH3 test, Primary Barrier Global Test and Secondary Barrier Tightness Test, among others)
- Supervise hull structure sub-assembly, assembly, pre-erection and dock erection, among others
- Supervise hull outfitting installation and function confirmation.
- Participate in sea trials.
- Plan Approval
- Participate in FAT at vendor facilities, if needed
- CCS subcontractors and materials supervision
- Construction supervision with the support of other team members
- Ensure HSE policies are implemented and render assistance in schedule coordination as well as in preparation of reports
- Diploma holder or technical equivalent
- Minimum 8 years experience as Hull/CCS Superintendent especially gained working on LNG / FSRU projects.
- In view of the particular project that the successful candidates will be involved in, candidates with hands-on experience in cargo containment system GTT NO96 are preferred.
Closing on 17 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company