Support Technician #SgUnitedJobs
GMM TECHNOWORLD PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Repair and Maintenance
S$2000 - S$2500
- Hands-on involvement in measuring instruments, IoT installation, testing, and commission.
- Carry out digital BMI scales setting up, maintenance, and calibration task.
- Assist sales team in measuring instruments demo, setup, and delivery.
- Ensure quality and up-to-date documentation in quality control.
- Assist in products’ quality check, software interface installation, and datasheet checking.
- Perform customer services on measuring instruments troubleshooting, replacement, and repair work.
- Develop new user manuals, guides, and ways to improve our current measuring system.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the lead engineer.
- Minimum NITEC in Engineering or Diploma graduates in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Fresh with engineering knowledge or at least 1-year experience in a similar environment.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of measuring instruments, and RS485 communication protocol.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and electrical wiring work.
- Experience in software and hardware installation, and configuration.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced and performed driven environment.
- With Class 3 or 3A Driving License.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
- Basic Salary: $2000.00 to 2500.00
- On-job-training will be provided for the selected candidate
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company