System Development Engineer
BRIDGETEK PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8000
Test program design and development for new products.
- Design and verify digital and analog electronic circuits for micro-controller based system.
- Develop electrical designs to meet the design specifications
- Circuits analysis, test and trouble-shooting
- Design and develop IC pre-silicon/post silicon validation platform
- Define IC product validation plan and design IC validation test cases
- Review and develop product specification.
- Perform H/W and system design and verification
- Perform product compliance certification
- Perform design, application note and production release documents
- Perform production test support materials
- Support transfer of products to production.
- Work with board design engineer, develop BOM and PCB layout
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years or above experience in the area of products development
- Working experience from design to production are essential
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
- Digital and analog circuit design experience
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
- Knewledge in graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development is a plus
- FPGA development with RTL design experience is a plus
- Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus
Closing on 22 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company