System Migration Manager
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$10000 - S$15000
As the System Migration Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing leadership and overall management for activities related to system migration for Intelligent Transport system’s project (Next Generation ERP system).
System Migration Management
- Attend migration related meetings (both internal and external) as steering role, to negotiate and meet up with client and various stakeholders to finalize specifications, develop the strategy and instill best practices for migration of Intelligent Transport system.
- Plan the overall schedule and activities with both counterparts in MHI Singapore and MHI Japan.
- Review proposals, technical documents etc. prepared by PIC.
- Manage relationships and priorities of external parties e.g. client, consortium partner.
- Project Management: Resource planning, stakeholder management, schedule management and monitoring of development and implementation progress by various migration teams
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in leading Intelligent Transport System projects such as ERP system.
- Microsoft Office Skill (Microsoft word, excel and power point)
- Related experience and knowledge in large scale system migration of Intelligent Transport System related product.
- Engineering knowledge of Japan’s Intelligent Transport Systems products and related fields.
- Independent, self-motivated and driven team player
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to meet project deadlines
Closing on 21 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company