Tech-Shop Engineer #SGUnited Traineeships
FUGRO SINGAPORE MARINE PTE. LTD.
S$1800 - S$1800
Job Description & Requirements
This position reports to the Tech-Shop Manager and interact with the other Tech-Shop engineers and Logistics department. Fugro employees share a set of core values -Client Focus, Delivery Excellence, Team Fugro and Good Citizenship. We believe that incorporating these values as basic elements of our business dealings will result in delivering professional high-quality services to our clients and building the trust of all our stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing of equipment
- Repair of equipment
- Maintenance of equipment
- Preparation of system prior to project mobilisation
- Documentation as per the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) requirement
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Industrial safety and Quality expectation
- Time management and discipline
- The science behind the equipment chosen to achieve a specific goal
- The importance of teamwork
Duration of Traineeship offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident: and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas intitutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in year 2019 or 2020.
Fugro is the world’s leading Geo-data specialist, collecting and analysing comprehensive information about the Earth and the structures built upon it. Adopting an integrated approach that incorporates acquisition and analysis of Geo-data and related advice, Fugro provides solutions. With expertise in site characterisation and asset integrity, clients are supported in the safe, sustainable and efficient design, construction and operation of their assets throughout the full lifecycle. Employing approximately 9,500 talented people in 61 countries, Fugro serves clients around the globe, predominantly in the energy and infrastructure industries, both offshore and onshore. In 2019, revenue amounted to EUR 1.6 billion. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company