BECTON DICKINSON MEDICAL (S) PTE LTD
S$2500 - S$2700
- Performs instrument assembly by following released procedures, in addition this role will need to perform instrument optimization functions after final assembly: laser alignment, pressure adjustments, electrical adjustments, etc.
- Performs in process inspection to ensure products meet specifications and standards. Perform final production testing and inspection to ensure products meet performance specifications and standards.
- Analyzes test results on defective units to determine root cause of failure.
- Replaces or repairs defective components or assemblies, processes appropriate paperwork, may return unit to assembly for repair.
- Compares test results with specifications and records test data and plots test results.
- Generates required documentation to complete the Device History Record (DHR).
- Analyzes test results on defective units to determine root cause of failure. Frequently requires the support of more experienced technicians or engineering staff to resolve problems.
- Must be able to read and understand: detailed test instructions, assembly instructions, work orders, test results, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control our products and processes.
- Confers with engineers,technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results and to resolve problems. Determines, develops and documents troubleshooting techniques.
- Expected to provide feedback on production and test methods, product design issues, continuously strives to improve product quality and operational efficiency.
- Provides support to project teams whose objectives may be: quality improvement, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, reliability improvement, increase operational efficiency, or new product introduction.
- Assists in creating and updating process and product documentation.
- Must have the ability to create and maintain productive working relationships within the work team and with other functions. Collaborates with peers to achieve shared departmental goals.
- Collects and documents key measurements and data.
- Reviews metrics on a regular basis and strives to improve individual and group performance.
- Keeps work area clean organized and safe.
- Fill out time sheets and all other required paperwork accurately and on time. Keeps training file up to date at all times.
- Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements.
- Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
- Follows BD Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures.Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participates in EH&S programs. Notifies supervisors of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
- Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
- Safety & health accountability: Safety and health are important to BD and we encourage the observance of all safety programs and training assigned to you. Such programs are to be attended in a timely manner to ensure that work tasks carried out are in accordance to our safety guidelines and SOPs.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company