Trainee (Equipment Technician, Backgrind) SGUnitedTraineeships SGUP
GLOBALFOUNDRIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$1350 - S$1500
Support AE/Engineers to Maintain Backgrind tools, documentation & data analysis
- Assist AE/Engineers in performing daily tool maintenance, collecting tool data, updating PM records
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To operate the different Backgrind tools sets.
- To maintain the different Backgrind tools sets
- To troubleshoot Backgrind tools sets, prepare report, and improvement projects.
Qualifications - External
- ITE Certification (ITC/NTC2/NTC3 in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related field)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to perform 12-hour Morning/Night Shift or 8hr Swing Saturday/Sunday shift
*SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
# This is a 9 months traineeship program which may have an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
Closing on 25 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company