Trainee (Yield Engineering Engineer) SGUnitedTraineeships SGUP
GLOBALFOUNDRIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$2750
This position reports to YE Manager/Section Manager. The trainee will undergo a training on a OJT platform and will be attached to a mentor or a senior staff. Trainee will be exposed to the Operational concepts to maintain the process tools stability, Quality and Safety aspects of the manufacturing process.
- To be part of the yield enhancement team to manage the yield systems and governance within the fab.
- To enable the smooth operations of improvement activites and systems enhancements
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To learn and understand tapeout flow for both advance (40-90nm) and mature technology (110-130nm)
- To identify improvement and optimisation plans for NPI quality and cycletime
- To execute programming languages (cadence, python, java, SQL)
- To define, retrieve and manage data in a database
- To make use of statistics or probability that contributes to the modeling of data and obtaining results
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
*SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 9 months traineeship program which may have an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
Closing on 01 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company