STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$8000
- Managing the design of utilities diversion route, supporting structure and other required structure.
- Coordinate with authorities to facilitate the work progress such as PUB, SPPG, etc.
- Engage and liaise with approved subcontractor for any services diversion works.
- Approval request submission to relevant authorities for services diversion and traffic diversion at site
- Incorporate utilities diversion plan to construction schedule.
- Planning for reinstatement
- Preparation of tender for subcontractor of utility
- Establishment of overall utility plan including short & long term
- Management of each activity for utility work on site
- Preparation & coordination with subcontractor for NCE(notification for commencement of earthworks)
- Approval for PTD(permit to dig) related utilities
- Pegging and demarcation for utilities on site
- Regular inspection / petrol / visual check for existing utility
- Establishment of emergency plan for utility
- To check daily, weekly and monthly progress report before submission
• Diploma or degree in civil Engineering
• Minimum 4years experience in Utilities diversion
• Prefer with LTA project experience or similar tunnel project experience
• Able to coordination and do submission to relevant authority
• Team work
Direct application @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company