Web Support Specialist
PIXEL MECHANICS PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Design, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$2000 - S$3500
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
A Web Support Specialist supports Web-based products and services through email support, desktop support, and telephone support. Interacts with customers and troubleshoots problems to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
A goal-oriented support specialist, who is determined to build a successful career in the tech industry.
- Ensure timely response and resolution of customer cases according to service standards and best practices.
- Answer questions about the features and capabilities of our solution. Provide advice and solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with internal team by providing technical assistance to clients to help determine proper development path and solution(s).
- Escalate issues to the Tier 2 team when necessary with all relevant and required information. Coordinate hand-off with Tier 2 and set customer’s expectations for follow up.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Document FAQs and develop product and training guides for internal and customer use.
- Create, edit and enhance web content using the Content Management System (CMS).
- 2+ years’ experience in web
- Experience in CMS (Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, etc).
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around, we are certain life comes first and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multi – disciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It’s fun, challenging and mad endlessly.
- Strong career development working with a wide multitude of projects in a team
- Training & Skills Development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Work from Home Days
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile Claim
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
* benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics according to career role.
Closing on 05 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company