[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Assistant Director / Associate, Investment Risk Management ( Risk Analytics ) (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will work in a team that formulates and implements the risk policies and systems relating to MAS’ reserve management activities. You will be building risk surveillance tools and dashboards to help risk managers monitor important market developments and identify potential risks that could impact the portfolio. You will also be working on robotic process automation (RPA) projects to streamline existing risk processes.
- Relevant degree and/or work experience in a technical field such as data analytics, computing, information systems or financial engineering.
- Strong knowledge of Python, Excel VBA, SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and enjoy working with large volume of data.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Able to work well independently and in a team setting.
- This is a contract role till end 2022.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company