[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Assistant Director/ Associate, Investment Risk Management (Risk Analytics) (Contract)
MONETARY AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will work in a team that formulates and implements the risk policies and systems relating to MAS’ reserve management activities. You will be required to develop, monitor and analyse the appropriate measures to assess the risk of MAS’ investment portfolios. Your duties may include development of thematic stress tests, deep-dive studies on emergent risks, and management of investment and risk systems as well as preparation of risk reports.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
- Relevant work experience with strong background in risk management, financial markets research, quantitative finance and/or business finance.
- Strong understanding of investment risk and return drivers and ability to identify key risks that could impact the portfolio.
- Working knowledge of Excel VBA, Python and Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work at both conceptual and operational levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- This is a contract role till end 2022
- All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 23 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company